Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Masta Ace-Turn it Up b/w Remix & Top 10 List (Delicious Vinyl, 1996)

This record is a personal favorite. I think the reason may be is that Saukrates handles the production on "Top 10 List". What's so great about Saukrates? Well, he's Canadian like myself and it only goes to prove to ignorant Americans that somehow someway our igloos have electric outlets allowing us to hook up the needed equipment to produce music. Jokes aside not only do I love the track because the producer lives 4 hours away from me, but he does a great job lacing the track. It's too bad the record doesn't include the instrumental."Turn it Up" features Leschea of the I.N.C. "Turn it Up Remix" features Leschea and Paula Perry.
When purchasing this record the following info should help you from falling victim to coppin a bootleg:The Runout groove on the original has SPRO-MA3-1-A-11201 on Side A & SPRO-MA3-1-B-11201 on Side B whereas the bootleg has Just SPRO-11201 etched on one side.
The Labels Also look badly printed on the bootleg aswell






Download:


Masta Ace - Turn it Up/ Turn it Up Remix/ Top 10 List

4 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger HeRBaN LyRiX said...

Ah man, I remember the first time I heard that "Top Ten List" joint it was on El Karma`s show 89.1FM, "One For All" I think was the name of the radio show, I can`t honestly recall (I blame the BuDDaH....LoL), anyway thanks for the link sort`a took me back a lil` bit, appreciate that...

LyRiX...

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger CoMpleckS said...

Thanks for the feedback. Good to know that Ducats aint the only cat from Ottawa chekin my blog.

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

just found the blog. dope shit. keep it up

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Apani said...

Thanks for this!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home