Tuesday, March 20, 2007

3rd Eye-Planets, Unreleased, 1998

Formerly known as Jesse West, 3rd Eye aka Bald-Headed Black Muthafucka aka Dirty Apple Slim of group 24/7 has been holdin it down in the BX since the late 80's. In 1989, his debut album "No Prisoners" was the FIRST EVER Hip-Hop album released on Motown Records. Another noteable fact is that as a producer he assisted in the recording of Biggie’s first real demo, and was a member of the original Hitmen collective (the Bad Boy production team). Today I bring you the album Planets, which to my knowledge was recorded in 1998 and remains unreleased. His latest project “Beans’N’Apples” is due for a late spring/early summer release on G.L.O.K. Records. Beans’N’Apples is an album produced entirely by Jesse West aka Dirty Traxx frum da Projects. The group consists of emcees from New York, and Boston.
His MySpace Page:http://www.myspace.com/slimapple
Download: 3rd Eye-Planets

5 Comments:

At 6:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What's good Complecks?...Man I can't believe I haven't seen your site until now.

I put a link for you in my latest post and I just know that you will be able to fill some of my requests.

Keep keeping on

Peace


http://coldrockdaspot.blogspot.com

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger SLurg said...

Actually the album has been released in 1998 on Déclic, a french label distributed by Virgin.

 
At 5:07 AM , Blogger Frankyc said...

Wicked site mate!!

Are you gonna post some canadian hip hop??

I'm reppin the uk but I got love for the Canadian sounds like Kardinall, Choclair, Rascalz etc!!

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger KYOZAI said...

please Re-up this !

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger KYOZAI said...

please Re-up this !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home